Smallworld is a game by Phillipe Keyaerts and released by Days of Wonder in 2009. It has recieved the Meeples' Choice Award 2009, the Games magazine Game of the Year 2010, and the Golden Ace Jury Prize winner 2010.
- The maps for Smallworld on two double-sided boards, each for a specific amount of players.
- 6 player summay sheets, one to use a a game turn review and one for each player containing the races and special powers.
- 10 Lairs
- 6 Fortresses
- 9 Mountains
- 5 Bivouacks (or Encampments)
- 2 Holes-in-the-ground (hobbit holes)
- 2 Heroes
- 1 Dragon
- Race Banners, including one for designing your own.
- Matching Race tokens and 18 Lost Tribe tokens
- Special Power badges, including one for designing your own.
- Victory coins in 1s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- A game turn marker (the crown)
- A rules booklet
- A die with 0, 0, 0, 1, 2, and 3